Flare | 22 August 2020 | 321 MB
Jordanian-born Dana Salah began singing, writing, producing and DJing shortly after moving to the United States to enroll in Duke University. After graduation, she moved to New York City to pursue a full-time career in music, focusing less on DJing and production to develop her own artistry. In 2013, she invented the “King Deco” persona and her “Decosphere” aesthetic. The first song she released as King Deco was “One” featuring production from Warner/Chappell producer Felix Snow.
She has since moved away from the King Deco pseudonym as it served its purpose, now releasing electro-pop music under her born name. Now she’s sharing her vocal adlibs, phrases, and more in a variety of BPM to be used in any type of production.
· 40 80BPM Vocal Loops & One Shots
· 23 95BPM Vocal Loops & One Shots
· 54 100BPM Vocal Loops & One Shots
· 49 105BPM Vocal Loops & One Shots
· 63 110BPM Vocal Loops & One Shots
· 46 120BPM Vocal Loops & One Shots
· 70 150BPM Vocal Loops & One Shots