Team FLARE | 03 April 2021 | WiN: 11.4 MB – MAC: 29.7 MB
A delay worth waiting for.
Comeback Kid is an intuitive delay plugin that lets your sounds return as a better version of themselves — loaded with character and analog flavor.
The effect lay-out is inspired by the creative workflow of hardware. There are no sub-menus or hidden features. Just an ultra-flexible delay engine — along with 14 ‘flavor knobs’ to add sonic goodness to your wet signal.
SETUP YOUR DELAY:
Tempo-sync modes: Straight, dotted, triplet (syncs to your DAW’s BPM).
Free mode: 0.01 ms – 2500 ms.
ADD CHARACTER TO YOUR DELAY:
• Lo-Cut + Hi-Cut: A pair of juicy, analog modeled*, filters.
• Attack + Sustain: Flexible transient designers.
• Cheap: A custom 11-bit signal path — modeled after vintage digital delays.
• Tape: Analog-modeled tape saturation algorithm.
• Swirl: Warm and organic-sounding phasing effect.
• Sauce: Algorithmic reverb.
• Wider: Widening algorithm, utilizing the HAAS effect.
• Ping-Pong: A classic stereo delay trick.
• Richer: Pitch-shifting algorithm, creating a lush and wide delay response.
• Pan: Wet signal panning tool.
• Mono: Wet signal mono-maker.
• Ducker: Ducks the delay signal when the dry signal is playing — for a cleaner, more modern sound.
• Destiny: Subtle randomization algorithm, creating a more human delay feel.
Big Thanks to Team R2R for providing us their custom Windows installer!