Team R2R | 23 January 2021 | 39 MB
A dozen precision variations on “analog,” all in one EQ.
Beautiful analog architectures, twelve in all, that will take your work out of the ordinary.
ThEQblue builds on the groundbreaking foundation of Algorithmix’s Classic PEQ Blue, while bringing that reference quality into the 21st Century. thEQblue is a collection of up to twelve minimum phase equalizer architectures, all employing 80 bit floating point internal precision. We reverse engineered a variety of well respected hardware EQs, creating idealized digital versions from that inspiration. Rather than models or simulations that carry analog “baggage,” thEQblue has no noise, distortion or other secondary effects inherited from analog.
- Fully parametric minimum phase EQ
- Up to twelve unique idealized architectures, derived from analog circuits
- Panorama control targets left–only, right–only, mono–only, L-R–only, or stereo
- Optional live spectrogram
- AutoGain for effortless A/B comparisons
- Variable resonant ƒ tunings for common Western scales
- Inbuilt tone generator for quick spectral navigation
Enjoy the DLL level emulator work of Nalpeiron/Zentitle!