Team V.R | 23 December 2020 | 306.5 MB
Overloud TH-U is a software suite for guitarists and bass players who like to do everything in the DAW. The previous version was TH-3 version, and the new TH-U brings more of everything: 15 new amps (94 in total), 14 new speakers (52 in total), 2 new effects (77 in total), a redesigned Cabinet IR module and a search function for presets.
Included Rigs Expansion Library:
Choptones Brit 1987
Choptones Fried BE50D
239 models, the world’s largest collection into a single software, including:
89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers
50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets
77 pedal and rack effects
18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet
More than 1000 presets covering all musical styles
Randall®, DVmark®, Brunetti® and THD® authorized models approved by the original manufacturers
Amp Tweak technology, allows you to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac
Rig Player (with 20 factory rigs), allows you to reproduce rig models created by sampling real setups
One entire preset bank dedicated to bass.
4th generation analog emulation technology, with proprietary nonlinear processing algorithm
3D, gap-less positioning of microphones and room simulation
Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology
Built-in convolver to load external guitar cab IRs
Flexible sound chain with split point for parallel processing
Fully customizable MIDI control for live usage
BREVERB and SpringAge based reverb effects
Full compatibility with TH3 user presets
TH-U is able to load rig models created from real setups.
The Overloud proprietary technology allows our engineers to sample and capture the response of an entire rig, including the nonlinear and dynamic response of the amplifier, the cabinet, the microphones, the mic preamplifier and the room sound. Rig To Model technology allows you to capture both analog and digital setups. The Rig Player, integrated into TH-U, allows you to reproduce any nuance of the sampled rigs.
Thanks to its innovative dsp technology, TH-U features a new panel which allows you to change the pre and power tubes models, as well as to simulate the action of a variac. This allows you to mod any amplifier model with an almost limitless combination of tubes and opens the product to new sound capabilities.
Win32/64; AAX*, VST, VST3, SAL
1.2.2 -> 1.2.5
– Apple Silicon supported natively for Stand-alone app and AU, VST2, VST3 plug-in formats
– Added search box for the products listed in the “Licenses” window
– It is now possible to reinstall authorized Rig Libraries from the “Licenses” window
– More robust retaining of tone control parameters when replacing amplifiers
– Vibrato pedals now have the “Force mono” switch
– Fixed a condition that could cause audible artifacts when replacing an effect
– Fixed a potential problem when opening very old exported presets containing MIDI bindings
– The currently viewed area of the chain is highlighted in the overview image
– Various visual and usability improvements
1.2.1 -> 1.2.2
– Fixed potential crashes that could happen when loading old presets
integrated 64 Rigs Expansion Libraries & part Slate presets