Team R2R | 01 January 2021 | 21.5 MB
PSP HertzRider2 (frequency shifter plug-in) is the successor to the PSP HertzRider. It benefits from algorithm optimization and adds numerous significant new features. It’s been designed to be as simple as possible, to take as few resources as possible, and to incur only a very slight (and frequency dependent) latency.
PSP HertzRider2 can be an incredible tool for tuning inharmonic sounds like snares, and for harmonic sounds it becomes a creative and crazy destructive tool. In addition to a wide range of shifting settings the algorithm contains an LFO (low frequency oscillator) to provide interesting modulation options allowing you to further creatively experiment with this tool.
* high quality frequency shifting
* LFO control
* independent frequency shifting of left and right channel
New features in version 2:
* LFO synchro mode – synchronisation to musical note values referenced to an audio host’s tempo setting
* Envelope Follower with side chain
* SideChain Bar with smooth mix between internal and external source
* More presets
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
* No iLok Driver is required to run.
* Our release loads faster and uses less memory than original.