Team R2R | 01 January 2021 | 50.5 MB
PSP InfiniStrip is an infinitely configurable channel strip plug-in (AAX, AudioUnit, VST, VST3, RTAS) based on 20 years PSP experience in developing HANDCRAFTED PLUG-INS for tracking, mixing and mastering. PSP InfiniStrip can be used for mixing, tracking or live streaming/broadcasting anywhere you need a great sounding and easy to configure channel strip, without having to worry about latency!
That’s right – you can configure PSP InfiniStrip with whatever modules you need and track through them with confidence that the plug-in isn’t adding any latency at all to your recorded signal! ZERO LATENCY. FULL IMPACT.
– 24 independent processors divided into 8 types of modules (preamps, filters, compressors, equalisers, limiters, dynamic modules [expander, ducker and gate], control and special modules) to create your custom channel strip.
– 7 dedicated “slots” for you to add one module from each type of processing modules, and 2 flexible insert slots for any module type.
– Parameters matching. Swipe through different compressors, EQs without touching a knob. Look for your preferred colour and flavour.
– 3 different view modes (full, resizeable, and mini view mode) designed for different workflows and screen sizes.
– External side-chain support for each module independently.
– Includes both Mono and Stereo plug-in versions for different track types.
– Zero latency processing.
– Over 150 presets designed by top sound engineers from around the world.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
* No iLok Driver is required to run.
* Our release loads faster and uses less memory than original.