Team R2R | 01 January 2021 | 16.3 MB
WaveRider is an AAX plug-in that detects the audio signal level of the inserted tracks and writes real-time volume automation information on the relevant Pro Tools tracks.
The main advantage of Wave Rider over standard dynamics control plug-ins is that Wave Rider attenuates or increases the levels depending on the incoming level, resulting in a smooth, uncolored signal. After an automation pass, Wave Rider can be taken off the track, and the automation can be altered if so desired.
– Maintain a user selectable nominal output level on the inserted track.
– Apply automatic “ducking” via volume faders, and not rely on third party compressors.
– “Auto Park” faders during silence for gating and automatic mixing capabilities.
– Trace waveform for envelope follower effects.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
* No iLok Driver is required to run.
* Our release loads faster and uses less memory than original.