Team R2R | 01 January 2020 | 103 MB
DIVA – Dinosaur Impersonating Virtual Analogue Synthesizer. The oscillators, filters and envelopes closely model components found in some of the great monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear. Modules can be mixed and matched so you can build hybrids, but what sets DIVA apart is the sheer authenticity of the analogue sound. This comes at the cost of quite a high CPU-hit, but we think it was worth it: Diva is the first native software synth that applies methods from industrial circuit simulators (e.g. PSpice) in realtime. The behaviour of zero-delay-feedback filters when pushed to the limit clearly demonstrates the advantages of this groundbreaking approach.
- authentic, unrivaled analogue sound
- up to 40% less CPU-hit than version 1.0
- multithreading support for modern CPUs – more polyphony, less overload
- even bigger library of gorgeously organic presets
- resizable editor window, alternative skins available shortly
- the essence of 7 or 8 vintage synths for about 1% of the cost
- …and so much more!
- Completely rewritten VST3 implementation
- New ’move to trash’ option in preset browser
- Windows – GUI performance improvements
- GUI – undo/redo arrows improved for better visibility
- Pitch Bend range now +-48
- Pressure now reacts to MIDI parameter smoothing preference
Team R2R Note: (v22.214.171.12422 Regged)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
This REGGED release uses valid user+serial pair based on the previous leak.
That’s how their protection works and you should get same serial by the
legit purchase. To understand better about their scheme, read below.
Here is how U-he main protection works:
1. Generate value (0 – 2047) from the licensee name.
We call this value “UserValue”.
2. Get the hash of serial number by UrsHash.
UrsHash is combination of WHIRLPOOL512 and SHA512)
3. Get hardcodedHash[UserValue] and compare with calculated hash.
If it matches, license = OK.
This means, serial number is not generated for users dynamically. The hash
of all serial numbers are hardcoded to the app since the first release. User
name is just used to determine which correct serial number to assign. This
is good if dev has many customers, otherwise serial check will be dull and
slow (check all hardcoded serials one by one, this is done by RobPapen).
However, there is the weak point in this “wise” protection. Once legit serial
numbers are leaked, that serial number can be used to other name. You can
make another licensee for that serial by colliding “UserValue”. This is not
easy to avoid. Blacklisting the leaked serial number can affect to the legit
users too, because that user may have same UserValue with leaked licensee.
– Uhe app contains 2048 correct hashed serial numbers.
– Calculate valid serial from hashed serial is nearly impossible.
– User A and User B may have same legit serial number.
-> Generate another valid name for leaked serial can be possible.
Enjoy checking many security aspects for the uhe type protection.
These UserValue+Hash protection is used by Arturia, Audiority, SonicAcademy,
LVC-Audio, Youlean etc. Valid user+serial pair can be made from legit serial.