Team SoSISO | 01 January 2021 | 1.49 GB
Master, Upload, and Promoting with Bass Music Producer Dirk Green
How to take your music from the depths of your file library and finalize content, upload it, and promote it. Lather, rinse, and repeat…Forever. Join Dirk Green as we explore the best (and most affordable) ways to get your music released, and more importantly…heard.
Step-by-Step Guide to Releasing Music
Screen Capture Hands-on Tutorials
Royalty Free Song/Samples to Follow Along
1. Mastering; The Absolute Basics
a) With stock Ableton Plugins: M/S EQ, Multi-Band Compressor, Limiter
b) With Ozone 8 exclusively..
2. Planning & Uploading: Tools for becoming your own label and branding yourself on various platforms, such as…
a) Pre-Production / Planning Tips: Pre-Release / Release Day / Post-Release
b) AWAL: How to get your music heard on multiple music streaming services + Creating a legitimate release schedule.
* Creating landing pages to show the various platforms your new release is featured on.
* Creating download gates to gain more followers, and direct your fanbase to other websites easily.
d) YouTube: Uploading promotional videos / Blogs / Create a gimmick
3. Promoting your Release
a) Promoting with social media (Instagram, Soundcloud, Snapchat, Twitter)
* Updating/Creating your website
* Updating your release information and creating a “content plan”:
* Promo Shots, Video Clips, GIFs, Images from the Studio
b) SubmitHub (Blogs/Labels)
* Building a PR list
* Selecting the right blog
* Email Pitch Example
4. Wrap-Up / Conclusion
5. Key things to take away from this tutorial.
6. Blogs / Websites to follow & various links to source information.